Yui ; Live (Translate)

Covered in dirt, In an unfamiliar city
I didn't smile like usual
I just walked hanging my head
To all the people hurrying quickly past me
"Have your dreams come true?"
I'm still struggling

Rather than going back to my childhood
I want to live happily now
I'm a coward by nature

If I try to leave for a place where the sun shines with open arms
I think,
"I wonder if I could cross the sky?"
I still can't see my wings for flying
Because I can't just go on, I continue to live

Just by picking up a wet puppy
Enough to smile a little
My tears came pouring out

There were also days in my childhood
Where I had hurt my mother
I want to change it all now

I tried to leave for a place where the sun shines
Gripping tightly
Destroying that time and place
I can change my life

But, I can't communicate everything
In my heart
Because I can't just go on
I continue to live

Going to a place where the sun shines
I try to open a map, but
I know... you know...
There's nothing I can do even if I'm lost
I can change my life

With everything that's gone by lately
I'm only the me I am now
Because I can't just go on
I continue to live

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasawwul (Meminta-minta)